Defiance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules and Regulations

Go down

Rules and Regulations Empty Rules and Regulations

Post  SurferX Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:59 pm

Well first of all i'd like to think of us as a community. Our aim as a guild in QWorld is to rule this server in PvP and GvG. To do this we must play as a team. In order to play as a team there must be certain views shared among ourselves. Views that must be shared in order to be part of this guild are as follows:

Views on Unity:
I believe for us to make this a pleasant experience for all members that we should be close. By being close I mean we should help each other finish quest, share items with one another, converse... just be friendly and helpful in general. If you can help a lower level guildy by handing them down a weapon or armor do so please. If you paid for it and can't afford to give it to them for free sell it for the minimum price possible don't make money off of them sell it for what you bought it for, or loan it to them and request it back after their finished with it.

Views on PKing:
Well i very much dislike random PKing i hate it PERIOD. If your ones of toughs that random PK this guild is not for you. This does not mean that you can't defend yourself. If someone PK's you, a friend, a guildy, or even a random help them that is fine. If someone KS's you and you warn them that you will kill them if they do it again and then they do it again PK them by all means this is also fine. If someone is talking shit to you, about you or about your guild members defend your honor and ours do something... but remember its always best to walk away for now we are still young in the game we'll get them back later +).

BOTTING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED IN GUILD!!!

Well these are all the requirements needed to join the guild. I am not a fan of rules we are mature enough to not go around swearing at randoms or making fun of people due to there cultural or ethnic background. This is a diverse world we live in, RACISM of any form of CULTURAL NEGLIGENCE will NOT be accepted.

Right now I am trying to upgrade the clan to level 2. We are currently full at the moment but soon we will have 50 extra slots.

Have fun in QWorld people~!~

Please leave your IGN here or PM me in game or naybee

IGN: SurferX "Q World Plutus"

Thanks to my friends in Valhalla guild in Rohan for writing this great point of view about a guild and what it should be.

SurferX
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum